Face-to-face Editorial Board meeting at AXENT, March 9-10

For those members who will be attending the face-to-face board meeting here
at AXENT on Marge 9 and 10, I am including a small list of hotels that in
the area.

We are located about 35 miles south of the Salt Lake City, Utah airport in a
small rural town called American Fork. The list of hotels is somewhat
limited because of the location.

Quality Inn
712 S. Utah Valley Dr.
American Fork, UT
763-8383
(This is closest location to the AXENT building)

Hampton Inn & Suites
801-426-8500
851 W. 1250 S.
Orem,  UT
(This is a 20 minute drive from the AXENT location)

Provo Marriott
801-377-4700
101 W. 100 N.
Provo, UT
(This is a least a 25-30 minute drive from the AXENT location.)

We look forward to having you come and visit us here at AXENT.

Craig Ozancin