[CVEPRI] Update on Board meeting at AXENT - Mar 6-7 or 13-14

All:

Craig Ozancin has informed me that there is a scheduling conflict on
March 2-3 and 9-10 for the Board meeting at AXENT.  This is
unfortunate as Mar 9-10 was the best bet for ensuring that people
could make it.

Of the original proposed dates, this leaves March 6-7 and March 13-14
as the only alternatives.  Later in March is not really feasible for
MITRE as we intend to attend the SANS convention.

As we only have two non-AXENT Board members who can attend March 6-7
(Prosser/Frech) and two members who can attend March 13-14
(Stracener/Frech), I don't think we necessarily have a quorum to
justify the expense of a face-to-face meeting (although we were pretty
successful with two attendees last summer).  Please let me know ASAP
if you could attend either of these dates.

Thanks,