[CVEPRI] CVE version 20000118 to exceed 500 entries

All:

The most recent Final Decisions for 30 candidates have resulted in the
addition of 30 new entries to CVE.  The resulting version, 20000118,
will contain 503 entries.  We came pretty close to achieving the goal
of 500 entries by January 1!  Thanks to all the Board members who
voted.

Version 20000118 is not yet available on the web site, but it will be
updated early next week.  This will coincide with our press releases,
and it will include candidate information.