RE: CD PROPOSAL: HIGHCARD (Interim Decision 8/24)

Steven Christey said:

> This makes sense to me, but hopefully we won't encounter these
> situations very often.  Do you have a particular example in mind?

The example we mentioned in the meeting was 'weak' encryption. Currently
there are only a few, but more and more protocols or standards will be
broken as the technology gets better.

> So, maybe we should only consider High Cardinality after we've made
> distinctions using other content decisions.

That sounds good to me. It should hepl to eliminate a good majority
of these situations.