2nd try Re: CD PROPOSAL: SYSCON (Interim Decision 8/24)

Now that I've calmed down let me try again.  My point is that academics
will loose interest in the CVE if it is perceived as flawed.  This is
likely to happen if the concerns and opinions voiced by academics are
ignored.  This is essentially what this CD will achieve, by positioning
academic interests as secondary to those of system administrators and
security analysts.

Pascal