Re: CD PROPOSAL: EXCLUSION - Interim Decision 8/23

"Steven M. Christey" wrote:

> Please vote on this pervasive content decision using the space
> provided below.
>
> Note that the requirement for sufficient validation will be one of the
> EXCEPTION content decisions.
>
> Content Decision: EXCLUSION (What to exclude from the CVE)

VOTE: REJECT

I'm unclear why it's helpful to specify the criteria both in the positive and
the negative.  Let's just do it one way and assume that most of us can figure
out the negation on the fly if necessary (being smart humans with big brains
... some days at least).

--
Stuart Staniford-Chen --- President --- Silicon Defense
                   stuart@silicondefense.com