Re: CD PROPOSAL: DEFINITION - Interim Decision 8/23

MODIFY  -- remove the following ambiguity

I have a problem with "acceptance of a candidate by all voters implies
universality."  If I vote to accept a candidate based on the inclusive
definition of a vulnerability  -- because I understand what others want to
call a vulnerability --, that doesn't mean it is a universal vulnerability
in my opinion.  I think you mean that unanimous votes of "universal" imply
that the candidate is a universal vulnerability (in which case we vote on
two things at once)?  The above sentence suggests that I should vote to
REJECT all the vulnerabilities that I don't consider "universal"
vulnerabilities, in contradiction with the opening statements of the
proposal.

Pascal