List configuration question: Reply to Sender, or to List?

All:

I need your opinion on a configuration setting for the mailing list
that we will be moving to.

The list software can set it up so that if some just does a "Reply" to
a message, that reply gets sent to the entire list.  An alternate
approach - the one that we're using now through this alias - is that
if someone does a Reply, it only gets sent to the original poster, and
you need a "Reply All" to include the list.

Which do you prefer?