[CVEPRI] Second call for teleconference, week of June 18

This is the second call for the Board teleconference.

June 18th doesn't look good for some Board members, and of course
another member can *only* make it on the 18th :-)

The main agenda items will be the discussion of tasks and roles, the
recruitment process, and new CNA's (to be proposed in a day or so).

Let's narrow things down a little bit.  If we start Wednesday or
later, that would give me 2 extra days to continue to have offline
discussions with various Board members on their own participation in
the Board, which in turn could help them contribute to the
conversation.

Since some East coast people have expressed preferences for "not in
the morning," and we'd like to accommodate West coast people without
making them wake up too early themselves, and the Europeans I know of
can handle a semi-late hour, let's schedule a 2 hour block starting
somewhere between 1 PM and 4 PM Eastern time.

So, if you plan on participating, let me know your availability (all
times are Eastern):

Wednesday June 20 - 1-3 PM, 2-4 PM, 3-5 PM, 4-6 PM
Thursday June 21 - 1-3 PM, 2-4 PM, 3-5 PM, 4-6 PM
Friday June 22 - 1-3 PM, 2-4 PM, 3-5 PM, 4-6 PM

Thanks,