Re: [CVEPRI] Board Teleconference and Contact Information

Mike Prosser asked:

>Actually, isn't mountain time 2 hours later than you all on the East
>Coast???  So for us in the Central area, should start at 11AM both
>days?

OK, let me try it this way.  Sorry for all the confusion.

Thursday's meeting starts at 12 PM EST, which is 11 AM Central, 10 AM
Mountain, and 9 AM Pacific.  It goes to 5 PM Mountain.

Friday's meeting also starts at 12 PM EST (10 AM Mountain), and goes
to 4 PM Mountain.